meetings for healthcare professionals initiated and fully funded by Eisai
This website is operated by Eisai Limited (“our”, “us” and “we”), a company registered in England and Wales (Company No. 02242511), whose registered office is at European Knowledge Centre, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9SN. Please read the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully as they govern your use of this website. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms, as amended from time to time.
1. You may access this website and download, display or print information from this website (the “Information”) solely for non-commercial individual use. This website is intended solely for use by healthcare professionals.
2. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of Eisai Limited. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms or in the text on the website without the written permission of Eisai Limited. Eisai Limited neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Eisai Limited.
3. The copyright in this website, including (without limitation) in all documents, files, text, images, graphics, devices and code contained in it and in this website’s general “look and feel”, is owned by Eisai Limited or our third party licensors. This website may also contain or reference trade marks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Eisai Limited, its affiliates and/or other parties. Except for the limited authorisation set out in these Terms, no license to or right in any such trade marks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Eisai Limited, its affiliates and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
4. While Eisai Limited uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the website, Eisai Limited makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the website, which is provided “as is” or “as available”. Save as provided in clause 5 of these Terms, Eisai Limited accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this website or its content. In particular, Eisai Limited will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the website. Eisai Limited also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. Eisai Limited reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its website.
5. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Eisai Limited’s liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
6. This website may contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information should not be construed as the giving of advice or the making of any recommendation, should not be relied upon as the basis for any decision or action including diagnosing a health problem or disease, and is not meant to be a substitute for informed medical advice from a physician or other health care professional. Eisai Limited cannot answer any unsolicited enquiries requesting advice on personal healthcare issues.
8. The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Eisai Limited reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
9. You may not use this website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and you agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws. You may not upload or transmit through this website any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer. You may not use this website in a manner which (i) may cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy). You may not attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the website.
11. No link to this website may be included in any other website without prior written permission from Eisai Limited.
12. Nothing contained herein this website should be considered a solicitation or promotion for any prescription drug.
13. Eisai Limited may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms to which you are bound.
14. If any part of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining Terms.
15. This website and its contents comply with English laws. Accordingly, these Terms and your use of the website shall be governed by and construed with English laws, and in using this website you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any queries regarding this site, please contact us by email at EUMedinfo@eisai.net or by post at European Knowledge Centre, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9SN.